.. default-domain:: py
django-tables2 - An app for creating HTML tables
Its features include:
- Any iterable can be a data-source, but special support for Django QuerySets is included.
- Support for automatic table generation based on a Django model.
- Supports custom column functionality via subclassing.
- Column based table sorting.
- Template tag to enable trivial rendering to HTML.
- Generic view mixin.
About the app:
- Available on pypi
- Tested against currently supported versions of Django and the python versions Django supports (see Travis CI)
- Documentation on readthedocs.org
- Bug tracker
Table of contents
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 1 :caption: Getting started pages/installation pages/tutorial pages/table-data
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 1 :caption: Customization pages/custom-data pages/ordering pages/column-attributes pages/column-headers-and-footers pages/swapping-columns pages/pagination pages/table-mixins pages/custom-rendering pages/query-string-fields pages/localization-control pages/generic-mixins pages/pinned-rows pages/filtering pages/export
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 1 :caption: Reference pages/reference pages/faq pages/upgrade-changelog pages/glossary