by Phil Toland http://fiatdev.com
fixes and improvements by Michael Dominic K. http://www.mdk.org.pl
QLMarkdown is a simple QuickLook generator for Markdown files. It renders a preview of the selected Markdown file using Discount -- a C implementation of John Gruber's Markdown.pl script.
For more information on Markdown see http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/.
Simply copy QLMarkdown.qlgenerator to ~/Library/QuickLook or /Library/QuickLook.
To uninstall, drag QLMarkdown into the trash.
Source code is available at http://github.com/toland/qlmarkdown.
You can download a binary release from http://github.com/toland/qlmarkdown/archives/master.
The QLMarkdown code is distributed under the same terms as Discount. See
discount/COPYRIGHT for more information.
Version 1.2 - Oct 4, 2009
- Work around a conflict with MacVim (thanks to godDLL)
- Support for .mdml extension (alanhogan)
- CSS that mimics Apple's ADC styling (jiho)
Version 1.1 - Feb 11, 2009
- Adding a little bit of CSS styling. (mdk)
- Replace the Perl markdown renderer with a native C one (discount). (mdk)
- Conform to public plain-text. Will make spotlight index the file contents. (mdk)
- Added support for .md file extension (sant0sk1)
Version 1.0 - July 15, 2008
- Initial release.