Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Many more tweakbar controls
- Restored config file, animated thumbs, panes as portals
- 17 new shadertoys
Using the compositor and up to date with Oculus SDK 0.8. Hydra support has been removed. Added snap turn.
- Shader resolution independent of Tweakbar resolution
- Update for OVR SDK 0.5.0.1
- Save and restore variables from settings file
- Pitch and Yaw controls
- More mouse controls
- Dismiss HSW on Hydra and gamepad presses
- Joystick hotplug support
- Fulldome rendering
Updated Xbox controller layout per this thread with a more modern mapping and added mouse control to in-world tweakbar.
Includes an in-world AntTweakbar with keyboard, mouse or Hydra interactivity and some exposed shadertoy parameters to tweak.
Built against OVR SDK 0.4.4. The latest as of January 7, 2015.
Includes Xbox controller support with resolution adjustment using right analog stick.
Built against OVR SDK 0.4.4. The latest as of December 2014.
Includes new key bindings for manual render target size and cinemascope adjustment as well as number of new shaders.