A hand-curated list of awesome resources when using Fabulous.
- fabulous-simple-elements - Alternative DSL for constructing view elements, inspired by Elmish on the web and compatible with existing
ViewAPI. The repository includes these samples:
- Fifteen Puzzle game
- Half-Elmish Demo - A simple half-emlish demo app with an incrementing counter.
- Full-Elmish Demo - A simple full-emlish demo app with mulitple pages, an incrementing counter and a unit test project for the
- Tic Tac Toe - A Half-Elmish implementation of Tic Tac Toe.
- Elmish Calculator - an implementation of a calculator using Full-Elmish.
- Elmish Contacts - a contacts app using Full-Elmish.
- Elmish Planets - Simple app with facts on the planets in the Solar System. Uses Urho3D and Fabulous (F#)
- My Crypto Portfolio - Manages your crypto portfolio on your phone. Written in F# and Fabulous.
- FSharpris - A simple Tetris Clone in F# and Fabulous.
- SqueakyApp Linux/Mac - a port of the
dotnet newsample app to Linux and macOS.
- Sokoban Fabulous - Sokoban game for iOS and Android written in F# using Xamarin Fabulous framework
- Building mobile apps in F# using Xamarin.Forms and Elmish - a blog post on building Half-Elmish Xamarin Forms apps.
- Building mobile apps using Xamarin and F# from F#Conf - Building Xamarin apps in F#, starting with using F# as a drop-in for C#, then looking at Half-Elmish.
- Xamarin University Guest lecture on Xamarin and F# - Building Xamarin apps using F# with half-elmish and full-elmish
- Using Live Update - A short intro to using Live Update with Elmish apps
- Making Mobile App Programming Simple With F# - Don Syme (feat. Jim Bennett) presentation "Making Mobile App Programming Simple With F#".