Workshop on Data Science and String Theory
This is the public code repository for the String Data meeting held at Northeastern University from November 30 - December 2, 2017.
The primary purpose of the repository is to contain the code that is used in the coding session of three of the breakout groups:
- Network Science, Will Cunningham, Northeastern University.
- Supervised Machine Learning, Sven Krippendorf, LMU Munich.
- Reinforcement Learning, Fabian Ruehle, Oxford.
However, any participant that would like to contribute code to the meeting is welcome to. Please e-mail Jim Halverson for push access.
The codes for the three breakout groups are in appropriately named subfolders, and all will be available a few days before the workshop. Participants are encouraged to download and run the code ahead of time so that they can follow along in real-time. To do so,
- Obtain the Repository. If you are familiar with Git, this can be done by running
git clone https://github.com/jimhalverson/string_data17.gitfrom a terminal. Otherwise, click download zip on this page.
- Open a Terminal.
- Run Codes, by browing to directory and following instructions in the local README.