How to Use Passworder
- Log on or register
- Enter student names
- Click DONE when you have finished adding names
- The app will generate passwords based on about 90 randomly selected words and random numbers
- You can change the password once it has been generated.
- You can text the name/password list to a teacher so they can inform or remind students.
- A user can register to use the site.
- A user can log on to the site once registered.
- A user can add student names to the database.
- A user can automatically generate easy-to-remember passwords for the students.
- A user can text the names and passwords to a teacher or other person.
- A user can send the name/password for a selected student to a teacher.
- A user can delete a student from the database.
Passworder is a web app designed to give a school administrator the ability to enter student names into a database and quickly assign them passwords. It allows the administrator the ability to change passwords, text passwords to a teacher, and store passwords for later reference.
This was a solo project by Jim Lengel github.com/jimlengel
External Link to Game
Copyright and Licensing Information
Passworder is available under the MIT license.