Table of Contents generated with DocToc
- Supported Image Types
- Image Manipulation Methods (Default Plugins)
- Extra Plugins
- Custom Jimp
- Project Using Jimp
Notice of potentially breaking change
As of v0.10.4, core-js is no longer included with jimp or its extensions. If you rely on core-js, install it with either
yarn add core-jsor
npm i core-js
npm install --save jimp
API documentation can be found in the main jimp package
Supported Image Types
Image Manipulation Methods (Default Plugins)
- blit - Blit an image onto another.
- blur - Quickly blur an image.
- color - Various color manipulation methods.
- contain - Contain an image within a height and width.
- cover - Scale the image so the given width and height keeping the aspect ratio.
- displace - Displaces the image based on a displacement map
- dither - Apply a dither effect to an image.
- flip - Flip an image along its x or y axis.
- gaussian - Hardcore blur.
- invert - Invert an images colors
- mask - Mask one image with another.
- normalize - Normalize the colors in an image
- print - Print text onto an image
- resize - Resize an image.
- rotate - Rotate an image.
- scale - Uniformly scales the image by a factor.
- circle - Creates a circle out of an image.
- shadow - Creates a shadow on an image.
- fisheye - Apply a fisheye effect to an image.
- threshold - Lighten an image. Good for scanned drawing and signatures.
If you want to extend jimp or omit types or functions visit @jimp/custom.
- Add file-types or switch encoder/decoders
- Add add/remove plugins (image manipulation methods)
Basically clone, change, test, push and pull request.
Please read the CONTRIBUTING documentation.
Jimp is licensed under the MIT license. Open Sans is licensed under the Apache license
Project Using Jimp
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!