/ superputty Public
Releases · jimradford/superputty
Stable SuperPuTTY 22.214.171.124 Release
- Minor changes Fixes version issue with SuperPuTTY Update Checker Fixes Issues #887, #888, #889
- Children attach improvement by @vityank in #851
- Added RDP Support to Command line by @TzachiSh in #852
Full Changelog: 1.4.10...126.96.36.199
Stable SuperPuTTY 188.8.131.52 Release
- New Features from Sebastian Gemeiner
- Win+Shift Handling (Multi Monitor Setup)
- Supports docking (Aero snap) by simulating key events to main form
- Lazy loading for new session entries in context menu
- Updated Docking Library to v3.0.6, Updated log4net library to v2.0.8, Switched to using Nuget Packages for third party libraries. [Maintenance]
- Grammar correction in warning dialog when saving new sessions with a '-pw' parameter.
- Fix issue where multiple logfiles were being created Issue #830
- Log4Net dll updated due to security issue with previous version CVE-2018-1285 Issue #840
- Various fixes to Settings provider Issue #806
- Dozens of various fixes submitted by others: https://github.com/jimradford/superputty/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed
Stable SuperPuTTY 184.108.40.206 Release
- Fixes several bugs and feature updates since 220.127.116.11 See 18.104.22.168...master for all 79 commits
Stable SuperPuTTY Release 22.214.171.124
- Fixes Issue #528 mintty (2.1.4) exiting and throwing exception due to default behavior change in mintty daemonize option.
- Fixes Issue #546 Option Added to override and allow -pw command line option to be sent. Defaults to not allow the -pw option.
- Updated Readme file to promote our Facebook page
- Resolves Issue #423 Support added to define shortcut key that will allow rename tab.
- Issue #530 Adds support to persist Command Bar History between sessions
- Uses SortableBindingList class as datasource for Command Bar History
- Adds new settings in Options for enabling (default) command bar history and for setting aging (default 7 days) of history to persist
- Fixes issue #491 Commands now sent to all sessions that are selected.
- Some code cleanup
- Issue #558 Adds support to execute SPSL scripts when a session is launched, or restored from auto layout
- Better handling when a new session process is unable to start due to command line arguments or other reasons causing process to not start. should fix unhandled exception in Issue #528
- Adds new SPSL Scripting Engine as documented in Issue #558
- Fixes Issue #551 pscp command line arguments now properly encapsulated in quotation marks to deal with spaces in folder names
- Fixes issue #557 and adds better error checking to application update checker Fixes Issue #556 check for null object when remote directory is not found due to configuration path error
- Add better handling for update checker, possibly Fixes issue #557
- Merge pull request #552 from spokorski/master
- pressing shift-enter in the command sender will suppress the trailing enter key in the
- commands actually sent to the putty sessions. pressing enter by itself will still function as
- Merge pull request #553 from simono74/master
- Implements Session Detail Window for a quick view of session properties
- Merge pull request #548 from simono74/master
- Fix the way the keys are handled in the open session window
Stable SuperPuTTY Release 126.96.36.199
- Fixes Issue #379 NullReferenceException being thrown on First Run
- Fixes Issue #440 Fixes Issue #553 usernames with . or - in them were failing the regular expression parser. [[:graph]] does not appear to be supported by the .NET regular expression library.
- Add back debug log statement left out of last commit.
- Fixes Issue #272 New Feature: Multiline Script Editor/Sender (New icon added to the command bar)
- Added "Diagnostics" Tab to about dialog which provides application version and loaded DLL verion/names to aid in assiting users obtain information for error reporting
- Removed old Visual Studio based installer project file
- Changed default to enable check for updates automatically when application starts (can still be turned off in options)
- Updated Docking Library to 188.8.131.52, Moved dll to common location
- Merge pull request #537 from mdorenkamp/master
- Fixes Nullreference exception when running LocalListFiles unit test
- Fixes Issue #533 parser properly allows for '.' character in usernames or groupnames
- Fixes Issue #541 Adds support for a Wix based installer
Adds License in .rtf format (for installer)
Removed legacy SuperPutty Setup from solution file
- Adds GlobalWindowEvents to Project file, Merge pull request #538 from joeyhub/master Improved desktop UI performance
- Merge pull request #524 from jbondhus/master Searching is more robust and uses glob style
- Merge pull request #529 from kswmsw/download-instructions-522 Link to download and docs from README.
- Merge pull request #525 from bewaapps/master In Release mode (184.108.40.206) doesn't work single instance option
- Fixed issue #517 About Box now referenced new Github Project
- Fixes Issue #490 pressing in the command toolbar now sends a carriage return to sessions.
Stable SuperPuTTY Release 220.127.116.11
- Moved Project from Google Code to Github
- 510: Fixed issue #530 Home directory prefix is now a configurable option
Stable SuperPuTTY Release 18.104.22.168
Migrated from old Google Code Project
- 316: Add a caption when hovering over a session menu element showing the URL (in tree and new session menu)
- 386: Made several dialogs fixed (non-sizeable) (Fixes Issue 222)
- 385: Updated About Box with new icon courtesy of strugarevic (Resolves issue #160)
- 384: Fixed Issue 345: Wrong tooltip on Options/GUI -> "Tabs and Docking" checkboxes
- 383: Fixed Issue 428: Typing a square bracket in search box results in error
- 382: Fixed Issue 354: popup descriptions incorrect.
- 381: Fixed Issue when connecting with pscp to transfer files where password request was not being recognized (it appears the format has changed from prior versions of pscp).
- 380: Fixed Issue #431 Fix exception thrown when right clicking in LayoutsList outside of a valid session name
- 376: update w/issue 316
- 375: Helper to clean up unattached putty/pscp/bash/cthelper procs
- 374: Ensure you can't delete/rename AutoRestore layout
- 373: Forcing toolbar locations
- 372: Added Pscp Related issues
- 371: 316: Add a caption when hovering over a session menu element showing the URL (Add caption on menu and session tree)
- 369: hide "remember be" checkbox (unused)
- 368: Fix div by zero error