- rails-settings 5 Settings is a plugin that makes managing a table of key/value pairs easy. Think of it like a Hash stored in you database, that uses simple ActiveRecord like methods for manipulation. Keep track of …
- formtastic-bootstrap 2 Formtastic form builder to generate Twitter Bootstrap-friendly markup.
- bootstrap 1 HTML, CSS, and JS toolkit from Twitter
- mobile-fu 1 Automatically detect mobile requests from mobile devices in your Rails application.
- paperclip 1 Easy file attachment management for ActiveRecord
Repositories contributed to
- room118solutions/chef-postfix-dkim 0 Installs/Configures postfix and opendkim, a postfix DKIM filter (see: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Postfix/DKIM)
- room118solutions/cookbooks 2 Chef Cookbooks used by Room 118 Solutions
- moove-it/sidekiq-scheduler 212 Lightweight job scheduler extension for Sidekiq
- paulspringett/csv_shaper 133 Beautiful DSL for creating CSV output in Ruby & Rails
- drapergem/draper 3,730 Decorators/View-Models for Rails Applications