(Unsanctioned) addons for the stock Nyzo verifier. https://github.com/n-y-z-o/nyzoVerifier
- Clone to an empty directory (NOT your verifier)
- Manually copy the files in the correct place (anything in src goes into the verifier directory, anything outside stays wherever).
- Follow the directions in the scripts.
- ./gradlew build in the nyzoVerifier directory
- Reload the supervisor
This project contains code loosely organized into directories. This is as follows:
- Root: Some MarkDown help files
- additional_commands: Quality of life scripting for the stock nyzo verifier.
- lowendsetup: Scripts and code changes suitable for lower-end / lower-spec systems.
- chainstats: Scripts and code changes used for the nyzo chainstats site.
- python: Python scripts for quality of life and convenience.
- shell: Shell scripts for quality of life and convenience.
For advanced users (I will provide no technical support):
- docker: Sample bare-bones docker setup.
- munin: Sample munin (http://munin-monitoring.org/) based monitoring script.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you break your verifier, unintentionally cause a DDoS attack, or lose your place in the cycle. Use with caution.