Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- more error handling
- backup validation when reading and writing
- retry up to 5 times when reading and writing before aborting
- much faster read and write speed (not sector by sector anymore)
- much more validation and verification (still not perfect)
- more error handling (still not perfect)
- backups aren't overwritten, old backups are renamed
- check for backup before applying incognito
- auto-restore backup if something goes wrong
as always, have a NAND backup ready!
Removed external libraries and better handling of reading big chunks of memory.