eclipse themes - darker
A dark theme for Eclipse 4.2+.
It intends to provide the experience like shown in the IDEA 12's darcula theme(experhttp://blogs.jetbrains.com/idea/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/darcula-1.png) experimentally.
NOTE: I have not enough bandwith now to add a full-fledged configuration for it. I am only planning to add fixings and a little tweakings to types of file(like .txt, soon) to mock darcula' color theme. However, this plugin is easy to modify. I suggest you modify the color string in the sources directly, then enable it by building it for yourself.
- [2013-05-08] - Darker 1.1 is available for updating. The issue #11, issue #14 have been fixed. And new OSGI weaving based hooking engine has been adde into the Darker.
- [2013-02-06] - new snapshot is available for updating. The issue #4, issue #6, issue #8 have been fixed.
- [2013-01-30] - long-waiting update site added:)
- [2013-01-02] - thanks to John's update site configurations.
- [2012-12-28] - an update site will come soon:)
Update site for the darker plugin
- Consult the wiki page about how to use update site to install the plugin or ask Google:)
Philosophy of this plugin projects is:
Simplest to consume(for end users) or contribute(for devs).
shows the bleeding edge sides of the Eclipse 4.x platform
Building the plugin using maven
The plugin has support for headless maven/tycho builds. Simply run
mvn clean install in the projects root directory.