If you can access Chrome Web Store, install pomodoit by this link.
If you can not access Chrome Web Store, for instance, if you're in China, follow the steps below to install pomodoit on your own.
- Download the source zip.
- Unzip it to some folder named
chrome://extensions/to Google Chrome's address bar and press enter.
- Make sure "Developer Mode" is checked.
- Click "Load Unpacked Extension".
$SOME_FOLDER, then click open.
- After installation, goto extension setting at
- correctly set your Doit.im server, from which your synced Pomotodo tasks would come.
- and save your Pomotodo access token from Personal Access Token,
- Make sure you are logged in both doit.im and pomotodo.com, and then your tasks would be synced every time you start/restart Google Chrome and every 30 minutes after Chrome start/restart.