Crystal Utility Toolbox.
A bunch of help scripts and snippets that are too small for their own project, but need somewhere to live.
- useful classes/modules
$ # clone the repo $ git clone https://github.com/jinyeow/crubox $ $ # create bin/ directory if it doesn't exist $ mkdir bin $ $ # run tests $ crystal spec $ $ # if tests pass $ make fresh $
make all will compile all the tools and place the executables in the
It will then copy all of them into
$HOME/.bin is not in the
$PATH you can change where the executables are copied to by modifying the
PATHDIR variable in the Makefile.
If you want to build/copy individual tools, all the tools should be available in the
bin directory. Just copy them into your
$PATH to use them.
For the up_or_down tool:
$ up_or_down "www.webnovel.com" www.webnovel.com is up
For the netgeo tool:
$ # Some examples $ netgeo --wan $ netgeo --router $ netgeo --geo
netgeo --help for more options.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/jinyeow/crubox/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- jinyeow - creator, maintainer