A curated list of amazingly awesome Nomad tools and shiny things.
Pull requests with additional tools and projects are more than welcome!
- jippi/hashi-ui - Interface for Consul & Nomad by HashiCorp, live stream of data, fast search and resource visualization per cluster or client.
- elsevier-core-engineering/replicator - Replicator is a fast and highly concurrent Go daemon that provides dynamic scaling of Nomad jobs and worker nodes.
- underarmour/libra - Scale Nomad task group counts based on external metrics Graphite or AWS CloudWatch.
- Spotinst - SaaS Nomad Cluster autoscaler with option to run the clients on Spot Instances (AWS Only)
CI / CD
- verizon/nelson - Lights-out deployment and lifecycle manager for Nomad (and other plugable scheudlers). Fully integrated with Vault and Consul. Optionally can act as a control plane for your traffic routing teir.
- jenkinsci/nomad-plugin - Jenkins plugin to allow using Nomad Jobs to scale out Jenkins build slaves.
- jrasell/levant - A templating and deployment tool for HashiCorp Nomad jobs that provides realtime feedback and detailed failure messages upon deployment issues.
- ValFadeev/rundeck-nomad-plugin - A Rundeck plugin for authoring and running Nomad jobs by operators or in automated deployment pipelines.
- screwdrivercd/nomad - Use nomad to schedule and execute workflows triggered by an scm (github/bitbucket).
- fortress-shell - Self-written CI/CD SaaS based on Hashicorp Nomad
- FRosner/cluster-broccoli - Cluster Broccoli is a RESTful web service + UI to manage Nomad jobs through a self service application. Jobs are defined based on templates, allowing for a selectable amount of customization.
- jrasell/nomadfiles A collection of Nomad job files for deploying applications to a cluster.
- seatgeek/nomad-helper - Simple helper binary to allow you to reevaluate all jobs, drain an node (and wait for all allocations to stop), force a garbage collection, export / import job task group counts in YAML format.
- seatgeek/nomad-firehose - Go binary that "tails" API endpoints and emit messages for each changed resource to RabbitMQ, AWS kinesis or stdout.
- seatgeek/nomad-crashloop-detector - Consuming the RabbitMQ output from seatgeek/nomad-firehose, will detect when allocations restart too fast or too often, outputing the offending allocation to RabbitMQ, AWS Kinesis or stdout.
- jrasell/nomad-toast - A tool for receiving notifications based on HashiCorp Nomad events.
- sepulworld/deadman-check - A monitoring companion for Nomad periodic jobs that alerts if periodic isn't running at the expected interval.
- blalor/nomad-watcher - A simple service that watches Nomad's nodes, jobs, allocations, deployments, and evaluations, and writes the events to a file. Also includes a utility for tailing events to a console window.
- smintz/nomadgen - Define your Nomad jobspecs using Python.
- jet/nomad-service-alerter - A tool which provides opt-in alerting for the jobs running on Nomad. It mainly covers Consul Health-check alerts and Restart-Loop (when allocations switch between "pending" and "running" state often due to internal errors) alerts providing integration with PagerDuty.
- 42wim/nomadctld - Ssh server with ability to exec/attach/logs/tail/stop hashicorp nomad containers.
- anubhavmishra/envoy-consul-sds - A tutorial on how to get Envoy running on Nomad and using Envoy's SDS(Service Discovery Service) to access Consul API.
- kelseyhightower/hashiconf-eu-2016 - Repo from a talk on building out a deployment with GCE/Consul/Nomad/Fabio loadbalancer. Check out the talk on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nosa5-xcATw
Examples / Demos
- pete0emerson/hashipoc - A Vagrant driven example of getting Consul / Vault / Nomad up and running with a sample app deployed