ExerciseDrawer is small application for drawing floorball exercises. It is published under the Apache License, Version 2.0, what means it's free and open source.
You can launch the application from FloorballCoaches.com site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1.) How can I draw curved and not only straight paths/moves/passes?
Curved lines are drawn as serie of straight lines. If you push right button of your mouse the line starts just in place where previous line ends.
2.) Application doesn't start with "Unable to launch application" message
You need to clean your Java cache. Make sure you do following:
- Make sure list of Java applications is empty
- Java Control Panel -> Temporary Internet Files -> View -> Applications
- Remove all what's there (or at least ExerciseDrawer).
- Make sure cache is empty
- Java Control Panel -> Temporary Internet Files -> Settings -> Delete Files -> Check all 3 checkboxes -> OK
- Double check cache is empty by going to your Cache directory (eg. C:\Users\MyProfile\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache), there should be no files and no folders (directories)
- Then try to start application from this website again.
3.) I have Java 7 Update 21 (or newer) and I am unable to start application anymore. It fails with "Your security settings have blocked an untrusted application from running" error message or "Application Blocked" message.
This application is using so called self-signed certificate. Since Java 7 Update 21 these kind of certificates are blocked by default, unless you allow their run in your Java settings. To be able to run the application you need to add 'http://www.floorbalcoaches.com' to the Exception Site list.