Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Fix for Mountain Lion's grep.
- Adding the merge conflict check to the list of default checks
- Fixing a segmentation fault that was occurring when some people did not have the proper ruby setup in their environment
- Adding the option to overwrite existing pre-commit hooks during installation
- Removing arguments from the shebang line as these are not interpreted the same way on all operating systems
- Upgrading JSHint
- Playing nicely with execjs
- Fixing typos
- Adding a php check
- Detecting leading whitespace before leading tabs in the tabs check.
- The previous release handled some error reporting when using therubyracer vm. This release fixes errors if you're using ExecJS and do not have therubyracer installed.
- Better error reporting when JSHint stops scanning a file for errors half way through
- Adding a JSHint config file. You can put your options in a .jshintrc file
- Adding a ci check. You can run a quick test suite each time you commit.
- Adding a migration sanity check
- Allowing commented out console.log to pass (only single line comment support for now =/)
- Adding JSHint support
- Making JSHint a default check
- Pre commit would fail -- silently :( -- when adding new .js files due to an error in the jslint check.
- On the debugger check, only checking the lines that the committer has added. (thanks to staugaard for pointing this out)
- Adding a reminder that the pre-commit check can be bypassed using
git commit -n
- The tabs check was detecting leading tabs in binary files. The tabs check no longer checks binary files. (thanks to morten for pointing this out)