responsive, dark-mode ready Jekyll theme designed for use as a personal website and portfolio. Here's a live demo
- Respects Dark Mode preference set by user
- Projects Page to showcase your work/side projects
- Easily link to your profiles on ResearchGate and ORCID
- Click on
Use this template
- Your new site should be ready at https://username.github.io/gradfolio/
- You can now modify the contents and personalise the template
Alternatively, you can download the source files and make changes locally.
To test these changes, open a terminal inside the source folder and use
jekyll serve --incremental --trace to make it available on a local server (typically http://localhost:4000/)
--incremental flag ensures that any changes you make are reflected in your browser in real time and the
--trace option might be useful for debugging if things break while you are changing the source files.
Once you have personalised and tested the site, you can create a new repo, upload these files and host your website from the repo.