Jitsu is an open source high-performance data collection service. It can:
- Capture events your application generates and stream to Data Warehouse;
- Pull data from APIs and save it to Data Warehouse
Two easiest ways to start Jitsu are Heroku deployment and local docker-compose.
1-click Heroku deploy
It may take up to 5 minutes for Heroku to install environment.
After that you can visit
The local way to start Jitsu is using docker-compose:
git clone https://github.com/jitsucom/jitsu.git cd jitsu
latest version use:
latest images will be downloaded and started.
http://localhost:7000 after the build is complete.
To learn more check out Jitsu deployment documentation:
Please see our extensive documentation here. Key sections include:
- Deployment - Getting Jitsu running on Heroku, Docker, and building from source.
- Configuration - How to modify Jitsu Server's
- Geo Data - Configuring data enrichment with MaxMind.
- Scaling - How to setup a distributed deployment of Jitsu.