Jitsu is an open source high-performance data collection service. It can:
- Capture events your application generates and stream to Data Warehouse;
- Pull data from APIs and save it to Data Warehouse
Read more about our features and check out the platform overview!
Two easiest ways to start Jitsu are Heroku deployment and local docker-compose.
1-click Heroku deploy
It may take up to 5 minutes for Heroku to install environment.
After that you can visit
Start Jitsu using docker-compose:
git clone https://github.com/jitsucom/jitsu.git cd jitsu
Add permission for writing log files:
#Ubuntu/Mac OS chmod -R 777 compose-data/
latest version use:
latest image will be downloaded and started.
http://localhost:8000/configurator after the build is complete.
To learn more check out Jitsu deployment documentation:
Also, we maintain a Jitsu.Cloud — a hosted version of Jitsu. Jitsu.Cloud is free for up to 250,000 events per month. Each project comes with demo PostgresSQL Database (up 10,000 records).
Please see our extensive documentation here. Key sections include:
- Deployment - Getting Jitsu running on Heroku, Docker, and building from source.
- Configuration - How to modify Jitsu Server's
- Geo Data - Configuring data enrichment with MaxMind.
- Scaling - How to setup a distributed deployment of Jitsu.
Reporting Bugs and Contributing Code
- Want to report a bug or request a feature? Please open an issue.
- Want to help us build Jitsu? Fork the project, and check our an issues that are good for first pull request!
- Questions? Join our Slack!
- firstname.lastname@example.org - send us an email if you have any questions!