Jitsu is an open source high-performance data integration service. It can:
- Capture events your application generates and stream to Data Warehouse;
- Pull data from APIs and save it to Data Warehouse
The easiest way to start Jitsu locally is using docker-compose:
git clone https://github.com/jitsucom/jitsu.git cd jitsu docker-compose up
The build might take a while (up to 10 mins). Visit
http://localhost:7000 after the build is complete.
To learn more check out Jitsu deployment documentation:
Please see our extensive documentation here. Key sections include:
- Deployment - Getting EventNative running on Heroku, Docker, and building from source.
- Configuration - How to modify EventNative's
- Geo Data - Configuring data enrichment with MaxMind.
- Scaling - How to setup a distributed deployment of EventNative.