Shell script to install a Jiyo Masternode on a Linux server running Ubuntu 14.04 or 16.04. Use it on your own risk.
This script will instal version 2.1
wget -N https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zoldur/JIYO/master/jiyo_install.sh bash jiyo_install.sh
Desktop wallet setup
After the MN is up and running, you need to configure the desktop wallet accordingly. Here are the steps for Windows Wallet
- Open the JIYO Coin Desktop Wallet.
- Go to RECEIVE and create a New Address: MN1
- Send 5000 JIYO to MN1.
- Wait for 15 confirmations.
- Go to Tools -> "Debug console - Console"
- Type the following command: masternode outputs
- Go to ** Tools -> "Open Masternode Configuration File"
- Add the following entry:
Alias Address Privkey TxHash Output_index
- Alias: MN1
- Address: VPS_IP:PORT
- Privkey: Masternode Private Key
- TxHash: First value from Step 6
- Output index: Second value from Step 6
- Save and close the file.
- Go to Masternode Tab. If you tab is not shown, please enable it from: Settings - Options - Wallet - Show Masternodes Tab
- Click Update status to see your node. If it is not shown, close the wallet and start it again. Make sure the wallet is unlocked.
- Open Debug Console and type:
startmasternode "alias" "0" "MN1"
jiyo-cli mnsync status jiyo-cli getinfo jiyo-cli masternode status
Also, if you want to check/start/stop Jiyo , run one of the following commands as root:
systemctl status Jiyo #To check the service is running. systemctl start Jiyo #To start Jiyo service. systemctl stop Jiyo #To stop Jiyo service. systemctl is-enabled Jiyo #To check whetether Jiyo service is enabled on boot or not.
Old Jiyo delete:
In order to delete your Jiyo Masternode, please run the following commands:
systemctl stop Jiyo systemctl disable Jiyo rm -r /root/.jiyo* rm -r /usr/local/bin/jiyo* rm -r /etc/systemd/system/Jiyo.service
In order to update your Jiyo Masternode from 2.0 to 2.1, please run the following commands:
cd /tmp wget -N https://github.com/jiyocoin/jiyox/releases/download/v.2.1/jiyo-2.1-linux-64bit.tar.gz tar xvzf jiyo-2.1-linux-64bit.tar.gz systemctl stop Jiyo mv jiyod jiyo-cli /usr/local/bin systemctl start Jiyo rm -r jiyo*
Any donation is highly appreciated.