A Jenkins build server monitor for Mac OS X
Jenx is written in MacRuby and has these features:
- Show current build status for default project in system menu bar.
- Show all projects with build notification icon within action menu.
- Ability to click and open web view of projects
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher
- MacRuby 1.0 (nightly build, 2011-04-14 or newer)
Updates, Changelog & Feedback
- Beta 1: You can get it here Jenx Beta1
- You can ask question through email or submit a bug through GitHub
Email: email@example.com Hop into the IRC channel: #jenx
Everyone is encouraged to help improve this project.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
- by reporting bugs
- by suggesting new features
- by writing or editing documentation
- by writing specifications
- by writing code (no patch is too small: fix typos, add comments, clean up inconsistent whitespace)
- by refactoring code
- by reviewing patches