* Change the license file name from LICENSE.txt to LICENSE
* Change file name of LICENSE.txt to LICENSE to comply with the GitHub convention
* Change tested platforms * Add last modification date (though will not change the release number) * Add Shunichi Shinohara as a contributor
* Removed redundant "=:= true" in the if statement guards of period_modification/1
* now fixed intstate's type as -type intstate() :: [integer()] Pointed by Kostis Sagonas at <#9>
* sfmt_pure:gen_rand32/1 to force applying sfmt_pure:gen_rand_all/1 when an intstate() is given as the argument
sfmt_pure: fix edoc generation
* seed/1 when seed(integer) will call init_by_list32([integer]) instead of init_gen_rand(integer). This prevents the seed value to be guessed from the internal state after the initialization. * Changed the @doc comments as well.