GitHub Repositories is an open source Google Chrome Extension project. Check it out in the Google Chrome Web Store
masteris the primary development branch.
releaseis the latest deployed version of the extension.
Release version numbers will follow the format:
All source code is minified before being published to the Google Chrome Web Store.
- MIT License
- Apache v2.0
- GPL v2.0
- Fix notifications unread count positioning.
- Add "Create a New Repo" button in the user links.
- Remove feedback link to Web Store.
- Remove excessive white space from dashboard.
- Add feedback link to Web Store reviews.
- Fix following/followers DOM cleansing.
- Protect display post locks on null data returns from socket.
- Remove data items from the DOM on refreshes if no longer relevant.
- Make CSS more consistent with GitHub
- Add quick links to repository extras
- Display the number of user repositories in the context switcher panel
- Add a new cloning link copy notification
- Create CSS button classes
- Changed repository sort time from "updated_at" to "pushed_at"
- Remove forked repository with name changes from showing in organization repos
- Add smarting caching that is offloaded to a background page
- Dynamically update the DOM instead of calling display refresh
- Improve instant search results
- Add user notifications
- Refactored source
- Added Google Analytics number to source (not worthy of an update - developer mistake)
- Update manifest description
- If not context is found it will fallback to the user account context
- Updated tooltip CSS and moved the copied tooltip to show under the url input box
- Can now get changed (name) forked organization repo parents
- Change context to be tracked by user ID rather than login
- Removed merge sort and binary search functions for context hunting (I know... overkill)
- Copy cloning links to clipboard automatically
- Add expand graphic to repository view
- Stop extension from lockup up when failing to get changed organization forked repos
- Context switching
- Public, Private, Watched, Organization, and Forked repos available
- Ability to download and get cloning links from extension
- Filter data results
- Instant search
- New settings menu
- Upgrade to GitHub API v3
- Access to private data using OAuth2
- New GUI for accessing data
- Original release
- Public access only