This cookbook focuses building a machine for factorio.
- Chef 12.0.0 or higher
- Ubuntu 14.04 or higher
bundle installto install the dependencies.
- If you would like to spin something up in Digital Ocean, use the kitchen-digitalocean driver and configure it.
- Either set the default.rb as in your
- For digital ocean
KITCHEN_YAML=.kitchen.cloud.yml bundle exec kitchen verifyto spin up an instance.
Standard provisioning for everything you need to run factorio.
- Fork the repository on Github
- Create a named feature branch (like
- Write your change
- Write tests for your change (if applicable)
- Run the tests, ensuring they all pass
- Submit a Pull Request using Github
License and Authors
- Author:: JJ Asghar (email@example.com)
Copyright 2015 JJ Asghar Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.