John Bachir jjb
- sane_timeout 3 Fixing Ruby's standard library Timeout
- please 3 please do stuff
- threaded-rails-example 3
- bshell 3 bshell lets you enter into a shell where all commands happen in the bundle exec environment.
- dotstore 3 dotstore is an easy way to keep your dotfiles in sync between computers. You can use git, svn, dropbox, etc, to manage the files, and dotstore does the rest.
Repositories contributed to
- jaimeiniesta/metainspector 482 Ruby gem for web scraping purposes. It scrapes a given URL, and returns you its title, meta description, meta keywords, an array with all the links, all the images in it, etc.
- rollbar/rollbar-gem 80 Exception tracking and logging from Ruby to Rollbar
- lostisland/faraday_middleware 316 Various Faraday middlewares for Faraday-based API wrappers
- rack/rack-contrib 946 Contributed Rack Middleware and Utilities
- uken/guard-sidekiq 35
Contributions in the last year 148 total Apr 20, 2014 – Apr 20, 2015
Longest streak 5 days October 6 – October 10
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
2 Pull Requests
- Open #78 adjust readme so that github markdown interpreter isn't confused by aste...
- Open #686 update Readme with example of custom error handler