- sane_timeout 6 Fixing Ruby's standard library Timeout
- dotstore 4 dotstore is an easy way to keep your dotfiles in sync between computers. You can use git, svn, dropbox, etc, to manage the files, and dotstore does the rest.
- please 3 please do stuff
- threaded-rails-example 3
- bshell 3 bshell lets you enter into a shell where all commands happen in the bundle exec environment.
Repositories contributed to
- headius/jruby-pg 51 A JRuby version of the "pg" gem.
- deadlyicon/deploy-hook-forker 37 Forward deploy hook HTTP Posts to as N other endpoinst
- rubyzip/rubyzip 654 Offical Rubyzip repository
- tysonmatanich/elementQuery 647 An element query polyfill you can use today.
- rack/rack-contrib 1,035 Contributed Rack Middleware and Utilities