John Bachir jjb
- sane_timeout 6 Fixing Ruby's standard library Timeout
- bshell 3 bshell lets you enter into a shell where all commands happen in the bundle exec environment.
- dotstore 3 dotstore is an easy way to keep your dotfiles in sync between computers. You can use git, svn, dropbox, etc, to manage the files, and dotstore does the rest.
- please 3 please do stuff
- threaded-rails-example 3
Repositories contributed to
- jaimeiniesta/metainspector 519 Ruby gem for web scraping purposes. It scrapes a given URL, and returns you its title, meta description, meta keywords, an array with all the links, all the images in it, etc.
- rack/rack-contrib 970 Contributed Rack Middleware and Utilities
- rollbar/rollbar-gem 93 Exception tracking and logging from Ruby to Rollbar
- lostisland/faraday_middleware 326 Various Faraday middlewares for Faraday-based API wrappers
- cyu/rack-cors 1,222 Rack Middleware for handling Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS), which makes cross-origin AJAX possible.
Contributions in the last year 144 total Jul 28, 2014 – Jul 28, 2015
Longest streak 5 days October 6 – October 10
Current streak 0 days Last contributed