John Bachir jjb
- dotstore 3 dotstore is an easy way to keep your dotfiles in sync between computers. You can use git, svn, dropbox, etc, to manage the files, and dotstore does the rest.
- bshell 3 bshell lets you enter into a shell where all commands happen in the bundle exec environment.
- threaded-rails-example 3
- sane_timeout 3 Fixing Ruby's standard library Timeout
- please 3 please do stuff
Repositories contributed to
- jaimeiniesta/metainspector 347 Ruby gem for web scraping purposes. It scrapes a given URL, and returns you its title, meta description, meta keywords, an array with all the links, all the images in it, etc.
- rollbar/rollbar-gem 68 Exception tracking and logging from Ruby to Rollbar
- lostisland/faraday_middleware 315 Various Faraday middlewares for Faraday-based API wrappers
- rack/rack-contrib 939 Contributed Rack Middleware and Utilities
- uken/guard-sidekiq 35
Contributions in the last year 143 total Mar 1, 2014 – Mar 1, 2015
Longest streak 5 days October 6 – October 10
Current streak 0 days Last contributed