John Bachir jjb
- sane_timeout 4 Fixing Ruby's standard library Timeout
- please 3 please do stuff
- threaded-rails-example 3
- bshell 3 bshell lets you enter into a shell where all commands happen in the bundle exec environment.
- dotstore 3 dotstore is an easy way to keep your dotfiles in sync between computers. You can use git, svn, dropbox, etc, to manage the files, and dotstore does the rest.
Repositories contributed to
- jaimeiniesta/metainspector 493 Ruby gem for web scraping purposes. It scrapes a given URL, and returns you its title, meta description, meta keywords, an array with all the links, all the images in it, etc.
- rollbar/rollbar-gem 86 Exception tracking and logging from Ruby to Rollbar
- lostisland/faraday_middleware 321 Various Faraday middlewares for Faraday-based API wrappers
- rack/rack-contrib 954 Contributed Rack Middleware and Utilities
- cyu/rack-cors 1,128 Rack Middleware for handling Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS), which makes cross-origin AJAX possible.
Contributions in the last year 144 total May 29, 2014 – May 29, 2015
Longest streak 5 days October 6 – October 10
Current streak 0 days Last contributed