A collection of awesome XAF resources.
eXpressApp Framework (XAF) is a modern and powerful application framework allowing simultaneous ASP.NET, Blazor and WinForms development. Its modular design allows developers to choose from the built in modules, or create their own, to build applications faster and in a more robust manner than they do today.
- Sample Projects
- Presentations slides
- Other Languages
What is XAF?
eXpressApp Framework (XAF) is a modern and powerful application framework allowing simultaneous ASP.NET, Blazor and WinForms development. Its modular design allows developers to choose from the built in modules, or create their own, to build applications faster and in a more robust manner than they do today. More information on the official XAF website.
To get started with XAF, follow the instructions in the XAF Get Started documentation.
- Documentation - Official documentation, by DevExpress.
- DevExpress Built in modules
- Llamachant modules
- eXpand Framework
- SenDev XAF Dashboards
- Ultra modules
- DevExpress Youtube Channel
- Joche Ojeda Youtube Channel
- Jose Javier Columbie Youtube Channel
- Building A CRM App Using XAF With Dave & Adam
- DevExpress Blog
- Joche Ojeda Blog
- Manuel Grundner Blog
- Jose Javier Columbie Blog
- Dennis Old Blog -Not Active but a lot of great content
- A.Bekiaris's Old Blog -Not Active but a lot of great content
- Robert Anderson Blog -More XAF content coming soon
- Framework Series: The eXpand Framework with Apostolis Bekiaris - THE HANSELMINUTES PODCAST.
- OLIVER STURM ON THE EXPRESS APPLICATION FRAMEWORK - DEVEXPRESS – TECHSUMMIT 2007.
- XPO Web API - Slides from Community Standup.
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture - by Martin Fowler
- Community - Official Community Page.
- XAF on Twitter - Official DevExpress XAF Framework Twitter feed.
- Gitter - XAF discussion on Gitter.
- Facebook - Facebook Group.
- Meetup - Arizona XAFers User Group.
- LinkedIn - LinkedIn Group.
- Stack Overflow - XAF questions feed on Stack Overflow.
- Twitter - Hashtag on Twitter.
- XAFers Weekly - Weekly Newsletter.
- Unit Tests - Official Documentation.
- Easy Test - Official Documentation.
- T is for Testing - Manuel Grundner - DevExpress MVP.
- Tasty, Delicious Dot Net Testing - Manuel Grundner - DevExpress MVP.
- DevExpress Official Page - You need to scroll up a bit
- BiTFrameworks - Joche Ojeda -DevExpress MVP.
- Manuel Code and Consult - Manuel Grundner - DevExpress MVP
- Llamachant - LLamachant - Dave and Adam - DevExpress MVPs
To the extent possible under law, Jose Javier Columbie has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.