So far, the samples cover HTML5 topics. We want to expand the scope of the samples to cover other topics as well.
Here are the samples we've created so far:
- A Beginner's Guide to Using the Application Cache
- High DPI Canvas
- Image Filters with Canvas
- Native HTML5 Drag and Drop
- Exploring the FileSystem APIs
- Exploring the FileSystem APIs: Web-based Terminal
- A Simple Trip Meter Using the Geolocation API
- A Simple ToDo List Using HTML5 IndexedDB
- Local Storage Basics
- Using the Notifications API
- Pointer Lock And First Person Shooter Controls
- Leaner, Meaner, Faster Animations with requestAnimationFrame
- HTML5 Video
- Getting Started with the Web Audio API
Here's how to setup the project so that you can play with the samples yourself:
export DART_SDK=.../dart/dart-sdk export PATH=$PATH:$DART_SDK/bin pub install
Although we’ve ported a lot of samples, many more remain. If you’d like to help out, this would be a great way to contribute to the Dart project!
- Read the LICENSE file.
- Sign the Individual Contributor License Agreement.
- Submit a bug in the issue tracker with the tutorial you plan on porting, so that others will know you are working on it.
- Take a look at the other examples to get a feel for how we’ve structured things.
- Fork the project on GitHub.
- Add your sample.
- Test your sample with both Dartium and dart2js.
- Update the README with a link to your sample.
- Send us a pull request.