A collection of Zabbix templates to manage Cisco devices.
- ZBX-CISCO-BGP4 => use the BGP4-MIB to discover and manage both IPv4 and VPNv4 neighbors.
- ZBX-CISCO-CDP => use the CISCO-CDP-MIB to discover and manage CDP neighbors.
- ZBX-CISCO-ENVMON => use the ENTITY-MIB and CISCO-ENVMON-MIB to discover and manage environmental.
- ZBX-CISCO-HARDWARE => use the ENTITY-MIB to discover and manage physical entity.
- ZBX-CISCO-HSRP => use the CISCO-HSRP-MIB to discover and manage HSRP groups.
- ZBX-CISCO-INTERFACES => use the IF-MIB and CISCO-UDLDP-MIB to discover and manage interfaces.
- ZBX-CISCO-MPLS => use the CISCO-LDP-MIB to discover and manage LDP neighbors.
- ZBX-CISCO-OPTICAL-MONITORING => use the CISCO-ENTITY-SENSOR-MIB to discover and manage DOM optical sensors.
- ZBX-CISCO-VPDN => use the CISCO-VPDN-MGMT-MIB to discover and manage Virtual Private Dialup Network.
- ZBX-CISCO-xDSL => use the ADSL-LINE-MIB and HDSL2-SHDSL-LINE-MIB to discover and manage ADSL and/or HDSL2/SHDSL controllers.
- ZBX-CISCO-PSEUDOWIRE => use the CISCO-IETF-PW-MIB to discover and manage pseudowire connections.
All this templates was tested for Zabbix 2.0.0 and higher. Please see individual template for requirements.
This template is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Copyright (c) Jean-Jacques Martrès
Jean-Jacques Martrès (jjmartres |at| gmail |dot| com)