Chart and Graph Library for Android
What is GraphView
GraphView is a library for Android to programmatically create flexible and nice-looking diagramms. It is easy to understand, to integrate and to customize it. At the moment there are two different types:
- Line Charts
- Bar Charts
Tested on Android 1.6, 2.2, 2.3 and 3.0 (honeycomb, tablet), 4.0.
- Two chart types Line Chart and Bar Chart.
- Draw multiple series of data Let the diagram show more that one series in a graph. You can set a color and a description for every series.
- Show legend A legend can be displayed inline the chart. You can set the width and the vertical align (top, middle, bottom).
- Custom labels The labels for the x- and y-axis are generated automatically. But you can set your own labels, Strings are possible.
- Handle incomplete data It's possible to give the data in different frequency.
- Viewport You can limit the viewport so that only a part of the data will be displayed.
- Scrolling You can scroll with a finger touch move gesture.
- Scaling / Zooming Since Android 2.3! With two-fingers touch scale gesture (Multi-touch), the viewport can be changed.
- Background (line graph) Optionally draws a light background under the diagram stroke.
- Manual Y axis limits
- Realtime Graph (Live)
- And more
How to use
To show you how to integrate the library into an existing project see the GraphView-Demos project!
See GraphView-Demos for examples.
View GraphView page http://android-graphview.org
How to create a new version for maven repo
- $ jar cvf sources.jar src
create java doc jar
- $ mkdir javadoc
- $ javadoc -d javadoc -sourcepath src/main/java/ -subpackages com.jjoe64
- $ jar cvf javadoc.jar javadoc
change version in gradle.properties
uncomment part for publishing in build.gradle
run gradle task uploadArchives
- ./gradlew --rerun-tasks uploadArchives
Wait some days
How to create a new .jar file
run this gradle task
- ./gradlew --rerun-tasks clearJar makeJar copy myCompiledLibrary.jar from build/libs/ to public/GraphView-x.x.x.jar