This is a laravel project v5.8 that can connect to ORACLE databases through the oracle client and 'yajra/laravel-oci8' package. It also has a 'docker-compose.yml' file with which the application can be run with Docker.
How to run this project
To run this project you need to have docker and docker-compose installed in your machine.
Take the following steps:
- clone this repository by executing the following command: 'git clone https://github.com/jjuanrivvera99/laravel-oracle-docker'
- change directory: 'cd laravel-oracle-docker'
- run command: 'docker-compose up -d'
- run command: 'docker exec -it laravel-oracle bash'
- run command: 'composer install'
- create a '.env' file
- run command: 'php artisan key:generate'
- run command: 'chmod 777 -R storage bootstrap public'
- php artisan make:auth
- php artisan config:cache
- php artisan migrate
The Laravel framework is open-source software licensed under the MIT license.