OAuth2 PHP implementation
This implementation consists of a server and client.
master branch implements the IETF OAuth 2.0 Draft 10 specification. You should proabably take a look at the
draft-20 branch for the latest and greatest code. Draft 20 was marked to be ready to implement and should be the last draft of OAuth 2.0 before it goes RFC. The
draft-20 branch aims to implement the Bearer Token Draft and perhaps in the future even the MAC Token Draft.
- A recent version of PHP5 (tested on PHP 5.3.5)
- PDO supported SQL backend (tested with MySQL 5.5.9), if you want to use the PDO example
- but you can implement the IOAuth2* interfaces under the
libdirectory by your self (there is no reason, why a NoSQL backend shouldn't be working)
How to setup the OAuth 2 server component
Please have look in
server/examples/pdo directory. This should be working with a MySQL server. You can find the scheme SQL under
server/examples/pdo/mysql_create_tables.sql and adjust the PDO dsn in
- Official OAuth 2.0 website
- Latest IETF OAuth 2 Draft (Draft 20, Draft 10)
- Latest IETF OAuth 2 Bearer Token Draft
- Latest IETF OAuth 2 MAC Token Draft
This repository is released under the MIT licence. Check
LICENSE.txt for more detail.