Welcome to the networking init cms bundle
The InitCmsBundle is a small flexible cms core based on symfony 2 which can be used as a standalone CMS or integrated into any existing symfony 2 project.
The main features are:
- Page manager with draft and published states, as well as public or protected (login only) pages, and customised URLs
- Menu manager to organise multiple menu bars
- Media manager and gallery manager
- User manager with ACL access control
- Help page manager
- Integrate your own twig templates
- Create your own content types
- Based on the SonataAdminBundle so you can easily create your own admin modules
The project is being developed by the small hard working team at net working AG in Zürich.
IMPORTANT NOTICE This project is in an Beta stage. It is not yet advisable to use this for a production web site.
If you would like to get up and running with a CMS in a symfony 2 application you can either install this bundle in an existing project or download and install the networking init CMS sandbox
The following links should get you started with a running cms. We are working hard to provide you with more documentation and examples, but in the meant time have a look at the following pages.
- Configuring your cms
- Creating templates
- Creating custom content types
- Creating an Admin user interface
- Creating custom admin settings
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle: