[3.0.0] - 2021-05-14
- Dictionary restructured, now header and code data are split.
- Header data is not a linked list, and grows downward from $9fff. Record structure:
len_flags | str | xt
- LATEST changed from VARIABLE to VALUE
- V internal words hidden, BUFSTART no longer variable, fixed at $7000.
- Restore key is clean NMI, Run/Stop Restore to QUIT
- FIND-NAME now returns a name token per the standard proposal
- LS abort on LOADB error, PAGE upon success.
- LS now accepts wildcards, drive #'s or not.
- RDIR improve placement of MORE.
- Prompt displays
ful when there is less than 256 bytes of dictionary space left.
- RDIR will display directory formatted data anywhere in memory.
- PAD Scratch pad memory set to cassette buffer. Untouched by DurexForth
- DOWORDS, which allows executing an xt for every word in the wordlist
- Turn-key operation utilities in TURNKEY:
- SAVE-PACK packs the dictionary together before saving, which unpacks at runtime.
- SAVE-PRG removes the dictionary and saves the program
- TOP returns the address of the last byte of the header structure. The value at this address will always be 0.
- TOP! can be used to specify the position of header data.
- HIDE removes a word from the word list, while leaving its definition in place.
- DEFINE assigns HERE to a word in the word list and begins compilation.
- DEFCODE does the same as DEFINE, but begins a CODE: segment instead.
- V commands: A, R, +, -, HOME, e, C, D, s, S, H, L, M, ^w, f, F
- Words for file and device IO in OPEN: and IO:
- Utility for drive status and DOS commands in DOS:
- BRK vector was redirected to QUIT
- RS232: NMI vector was redirected to QUIT
- SP-X! had bug in most significant bit
- GFX: PEEK fetched bitmap pixels from ROM instead of RAM
- V did not compile in DECIMAL mode.
- Documented SEE concatenating subsequent :NONAME
- Made QUIT do CLRCHN instead of CHKIN
- Made QUIT close all open files.
- Removed undocumented >DFA, OPENW and CLOSEW words.