It Can Calculate how many lines of code you write on Mac:
- Support the detection of the number of code folders involved in the calculation and the number of lines of code;
- Support for simultaneous detection of multiple file / folder code;
- Supports custom detection of file types, such as: C, swift, OC, Java...
- Support for custom need to ignore the detection of folders, such as: iOS project in the Pods folder;
- Support Chinese and English, follow system language changes (v1.1.0 support);
- Support for ignoring empty lines in code, more accurate calculation of number of lines (v1.2.0 support).
- Mac OS X 10.11+
- Xcode 8+
Drag file / folder to the PPRows App window.
Click download button below to purchase from AppStore(Only $0.5), give affirmation and support to my work:
You can also download the installation package directly from GitHub:
- TinyPNG4Mac: This is the TinyPNG image compression site Mac client, let me know how to use the APPKit framework.
After PPRows opening source, it is unfortunately be copied by someone else, and charged to the App Store. Now, I need to explain it solemnly:
The original intention Of PPRows open source is that I want to have the communication with the iOS / macOS developers. The code can be used free of charge, but it never be allowed to replace the UI and publish to the App Store having the charges. It is a low-quality behavior,
😡 😡 😡 👎 👎 👎.
PPRows is available under the GPL-3.0 license. See the LICENSE file for more info.