JKQTPlotter - A Qt Plotting Library
This is an extensive library of function/data plotter classes for Qt (>= 5.0, tested with Qt up to 5.12).
This software is licensed under the term of the GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1 (LGPL 2.1) or above.
- 2D Plotter widget class (JKQTPlotter)
- high-quality plotting
- no other dependencies than Qt >= 5.0
- highly customizable axes/grids (linear/log, date/time, custom ticks ...)
- integrated LaTeX parser (pure C++, no dependencies) to render mathematical equations in axis labels, ticks, ...
- extensive user-interactions pre-programmed (several zooming modes, selecting regions, custom context menus, switch graph visibility, ...)
- full print and export (PDF,PNG,...) support with preview and parametrization out-the-box
- highly customizable look and feel
- supports the Qt layout system for graphs and allows to symchronize several graphs with each other
- centralized data management in an internal datastore:
- data organized by columns, can also represent image data (ropw-major)
- allows to reuse a column in several graphs
- access via Qt's model view framework
- external or internal datasets
- complete with GUI (table view)
- export capabilities (e.g. to CSV, SYLK, ...)
- C++ standard iterator interface
- statistics library (basic statistics, boxplots, histograms, kernel density estimates, regression analysis, polynomial fitting)
- large variety of graphs that can be added to a plot, e.g.:
- scatter-plots (also parametrized color/size/symbol by a third data-column)
- line graphs, step graphs, impulses
- filled curves
- barcharts (also stacked)
- extensive support for different styles of error indicators
- integrated mathematical function parser for function plots (with intelligent rendering algorithm)
- line/scatter graphs can also be based on C/C++ functions instead of data series (C++11 support!)
- statistical plots (e.g. boxplots)
- extensive library of image plots (inclusing different color-scale modes, RGBA-plots, overlays/masks)
- contour plots
- geometric forms/annotations
- can be easily extended by deriving a new graph from JKQTPPlotElement, JKQTPPlotAnnotationElement, JKQTPGeometricPlotElement, JKQTPGraph
- optional: OpenCV, CImg interfaces
- CMake-based build system
- extensive set of Examples/Tutorials
- extensive doxygen-generated Documentation
There is a large set of usage examples (with explanations for each) and tutorials in the folder
All test-projects are Qt-projects that use qmake to build. You can load them into QtCreator easily.
JKQTPlotter contains two different build systems: A modern CMake-based build and an older (and deprecated!) QMake-based build (which works out of the box with Qt 5.x). Both systems are explained in detail in http://jkriege2.github.io/JKQtPlotter/page_buildinstructions.html.
With CMake you can easily build JKQTPlotter and all its examples, by calling something like:
$ mkdir build; cd build $ cmake .. -G "<cmake_generator>" "-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=<path_to_your_qt_sources>" $ cmake --build . --config "Debug"