An open-source reference manager based on the Qt widget library, optimized for use with LaTeX/BiBTeX and extensible by plugins
- Reference database stored as XML-file with fully-specified format
- New reference types can be added by simply defining an XML-file that describes the new input maks (FDF-files = Form Definition File format)
- comes with an extensive set of pre-defind reference types
- optimized for interaction with LaTeX/BibTeX
- can discover metadata for articles as PDF-file, or for a given DOI, Pubmed ID, webpage, ...
- organizes your PDFs (renaming/keeping a given folder-structure)
- tools to sort references into (tree-like) groups
- several (partl automatic) filters
- extensible by Qt plugins (e.g. for import/export)
- CSL-processor to generate formatted references (supports ~80-90% of the CSL standard)
- can directly display PDFs
- diferent search/find functions (e.g. Quick Search/Filter, extended search, ...)
##License This software is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License >= 3.0.