This is an example of a Rack application that can be deployed to Heroku on JRuby and Trinidad.
To deploy this application you'll need to do the following:
$ git clone git://github.com/jkutner/jruby-trinidad-heroku.git $ BUNDLE_GEMFILE=Jemfile bundle $ gem install heroku $ heroku create --stack cedar --buildpack http://github.com/heroku/heroku-buildpack-java $ git push heroku master
The most important parts of this project are:
- pom.xml - this is a Maven config file that can be copied as is (in most cases).
- Jemfile - a renamed Gemfile so that Heroku doesn't think this is an MRI app.
- Procfile - a Heroku config file with instructions for running the app.
- script/jruby - a modified jruby executable for the Heroku platform.
- config.ru - the application itself (can be replaced with any Rack app)