Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
This release is mostly bug-fixes and improvements to the general stability of the program. The source code has also been re-organized to make maintenance easier.
- Improve error handling for missing configurations and extensions. @jlHertel
- Restructure project to make it easier to maintain. @jlHertel
- Add support to read new MESA system-wide configuration path. @jlHertel
- Add initial Latvian translation. @Linards
- Add simplified Chinese translation. @wsxy162
- Improve unit tests. @jlHertel
- Add new debug option. @jlHertel
This release finally brings the Wayland support along with some other fixes.
- Fix for AppStream validation @har9862
- Remove DEBIAN build instructions and any debian packaging related artifact as we now provide a flatpak package @jlHertel
- Remove glXQueryRendererIntegerMESA usage @velurimithun
- Update the translation files @velurimithun
- Allow to build with LibXML++ 3.0 @City-busz
- Add XWayland support to adriconf @velurimithun
- Don't bind the textdomain, so that we can properly get translations inside flatpak @jlHertel
- Add a AUTHORS and CONTRIBUTING file @jlHertel
This is mostly a bug-fixing release.
This release has the following improvements:
- Add shorcuts for the common action in the menu (save, quit, new app, etc..)
- Fix build issues
- properly link against GLVND-enabled systems
- make GTKmm mandatory
- make Boost.locale mandatory
- explicitly declare dependencies of glib-compile-resources
- Add various test cases
- Properly handle closed-source drivers
Note: The debian package attached is for testing only. In the future we plan to remove this package and provide the software in flatpak packages.
- Don't build units tests by default
- Fix installation of translations
- Added more unit tests
- Some cleanups to CMakeLists.txt to make it more readable
First oficial release of the software.
This is still an alpha version and crashes are expected!
If you find any problem, please create a new github issue.