Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
June 12, 2019
This release is the first update of Juhta.NET! The "thing" in this new version is the brand new Web API Exceptions library.
- Juhta.Net.WebApi.Exceptions library added to the framework. This new library defines Web API exception classes and error response classes for all HTTP client errors (4xx) and server errors (5xx) defined in the System.Net.HttpStatusCode enumeration.
- Juhta.Net.Helpers.StackTraceHelper class added to the Juhta.Net library
August 26, 2018
This release is the first official production-ready release of Juhta.NET making it an important milestone in the journey of Juhta.NET!
Juhta.NET 1.0.0 passes all unit tests on Windows and Linux.
All unit tests except tests regarding dynamic libraries pass also on macOS. This means that dynamic configuration changes will not take in effect 'on the fly' on macOS for the libraries supporting dynamic library interfaces provided by Juhta.Net.LibraryManagement. This issue will be investigated in future releases. It is quite probable that this is an issue in .NET Core on macOS.
- Juhta.Net.Helpers.ArgumentHelper.CheckNotNull renamed as ArgumentHelper.CheckNull
- Bugs fixed in Juhta.Net.Validation.DirectoryPathValidator (on Linux and macOS)
- Bugs fixed in Juhta.Net.Validation.FilePathValidator (on Linux and macOS)
August 20, 2018
This release is the second release candidate of Juhta.NET 1.0. Please note that this version is not yet intended for production use. Stay tuned for the final release in the beginning of September 2018.
Any breaking API changes are no more expected in the final release of the version 1.0.
- The core library of Juhta.NET was split into several libraries for achieving a more modular structure. The core library was recognized to contain too many unrelated features, which was against the main philosophy of Juhta.NET stating that developers can just choose those libraries (i.e. features) suitable for their applications without any unnecessary dependencies to the entire framework.
June 22, 2018
This release is the first release candidate of Juhta.NET 1.0. Please note that this release is not yet intended for production use. Stay tuned for the final release in August 2018. However, any breaking API changes are not expected in the version 1.0.