official driver has been released by VEIKK.An
This project should provide basic functionality for tablets but is no longer actively maintained. The original author is too busy with school/work.
VEIKK Linux Driver
A driver for VEIKK-brand digitizers/drawing tablets using the
Configuration options are exposed in sysfs and configurable with an associated
GUI. Connects low-level hardware events to the input subsystem (e.g.,
libinput), with some processing/mapping logic in between. This draws heavily
from the Wacom driver for Linux.
Currently, a set of basic basic digitizer features are supported, such as:
- Full range and resolution for tablet pressure and spatial sensitivity
- Configurable screen mapping, orientation, and (cubic) pressure mapping
- Driver (using
/etc/modules-load.d/) and options (using
/etc/modprobe.d) persist after reboots
More features are planned for the near future, such as:
- Button remapping
- Support for gesture pads and additional buttons (model-dependent)
- Device/model-specific configuration options
Make sure you have
make and the appropriate linux headers installed
linux-headers-$(uname -r) on Ubuntu,
linux-headers on Arch). See this
for more details.
make sudo make all install clean
If you are getting a
Required key not available error, please see
Check out the issues tab for known setup issues and solutions.
AUR (dkms) package
sudo make uninstall
Currently, the configurable parameters are
pressure_map, and are all available in sysfs under
/sys/module/veikk/parameters with permissions
0644. Documentation on the
parameters is available in
veikk_modparms.c. You can update a parameter
by simply writing the new value to it as root.
The visual configuration utility is available at @jlam55555/veikk-linux-driver-gui.
- v2.0: Renamed from veikk-s640-driver, redesigned from the ground up to be more extensible.
- v1.1: Basic command-line configuration utility is created! Includes ability to change tablet orientation, mapping onto section of screen, and mapping raw pressure input to pressure output.
- v1.0: Basic digitizer capabilities (e.g., pressure sensitivity) for S640 and similar tablets.
Development was focused on the S640, A50, and VK1560, devices that are owned by the author of this driver.