Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Instructions for
make installfor Linux and Windows (Closes #87).
- Fix all (?) MSVC conversion warnings (Closes: #95).
- Avoid need for _USE_MATH_DEFINES in MSVC (Closes: #96)
- Eigen::Matrix datasets: now uses std::cref() to store a reference to matrix.
- GSOC2017 contributions by Pranjal Kumar Rai:
- Support for dynamic datasets.
- Support for non-Euclidean spaces: SO(2), SO(3)
nanoflann 1.2.3: Released Dec 20, 2016
- Fixed: split plane now correctly chooses the dimensions with the largest span.
Should lead to more optimal trees.
nanoflann 1.2.1: Released Jun 1, 2016
- Fix potential compiler warnings if
- New unit tests comparing the results to those of brute force search.
- Fixed the potential of crashes (and minor performance optimization): many classes constructors get const ref arguments but stored const values.
nanoflann 1.1.9: Released Oct 2, 2015
- Added KDTreeSingleIndexAdaptor::radiusSearchCustomCallback() (Based on a suggestion by Yannick Morin-Rivest)
- Better documentation in class headers.
- Cleanup of unused code.
- Parameter KDTreeSingleIndexAdaptorParams::dim has been removed since it was redundant.
nanoflann 1.1.8: Released May 2, 2014
- Created hidden constructors in nanoflann class, to disallow unintentional copies which will corrupt
the internal pointers.
- Fixed crash if trying to build an index of an empty dataset.