Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- New bundled versions: SuiteSparse 5.4.0 + Metis 5.1.0
- fix windows shared install using CMAKE_WINDOWS_EXPORT_ALL_SYMBOLS
- Use C++11 by default.
- Allow user to override install prefix
- Deletion of FindSuiteSparse.cmake module. All is not based on "modern" CMake exported targets. Refer to example CMake files here.
- Add support for CUDA builds on Windows.
- Maintenance release with up-to-date version of SuiteSparse.
Bundled versions: SuiteSparse 5.1.2 + Metis 5.1.0
- For the convenience of users, SuiteSparse+METIS souces are now also bundled in this package.
- Support for CUDA builds (Enable
Bundled versions: SuiteSparse 4.4.4, Metis 5.1.0
Release 1.1.0 (24/JAN/2014):
- Now a unique CMake code can seamlessly detect system versions or manual builds of SuiteSparse.
- Included sublibraries that were missing in 1.0.0: LDL, SPQR, ...
- Removed the monolithic "suitesparse" library, incompatible with the original upstream.
- We moved to GitHub.
Release 1.0.0 (FEB/2013):