Tortoise Redmine Plugin
This project was moved to GitHub from google code (https://code.google.com/archive/p/turtlemine/).
For now to download the installer please do so from downloads folder in the project source.
TurtleMine provides a plugin for Tortoise SVN/GIT/Hg for Redmine issue tracking.
Once this plugin is installed and configured you will have a new button in your TortoiseSVN/GIT/Hg commit window that will give you direct access to a list of Redmine issues that you can select to include in your commit message.
Additional features can be found in some of the sites wiki pages (see the wiki folder in the project source).
|TurtleMine||22.214.171.124 - 32bit||March 3 2012|
|TurtleMine||126.96.36.199 - 64bit||March 3 2012|
Note from the developer
The next release (unless there is a need for a bug fix release) will be version 188.8.131.52 and will contain a separate UI to assist in configuration and provide more options and lots of new features. Thanks for your patience.
- Redmine : http://www.redmine.org or http://bitnami.org/stack/redmine
- Tortoise SVN : http://tortoisesvn.net
- and an SVN/Git/Hg Server (linked up to a project in Redmine)
- For Subversion something like: http://www.visualsvn.com/server/download (windows) Or http://subversion.tigris.org.
- An understanding or basic knowledge of using Redmine & TortoiseSVN/Git/Hg.
Getting Started with the Tortoise Redmine Issues Plugin (TurtleMine)
To get started download the installer from the downloads folder in the project source.