The Arduino backed kegerator code for hooking up to the Tappt service.
This communicates with a website in order to track pours, beer left in the keg, and temperature.
This is the list of parts:
- Arduino UNO Rev3
- Wifi Shield - This is a different shield that the one found on Sparkfun which is currently incompatible with the Sparkfun WiFly library.
- NFC Shield V2.0
- One Wire Digital Temperature Sensor - DS18B20
- SwissFlow SF800 - LOW PRESSURE FLOW METER - NSF certified beverage grade sensor. Since it is infrared we shouldn't have issue with foamy beer.
- NSF-Certified Acetal Solenoid Valve, NC, 3/8 NPT Female, 1/4" Quick Disconnect, 12 VDC
- JOHN GUEST MALE CONNECTOR BSPT - 3/8 X 1/4 BSPT
- JOHN GUEST FEMALE ADAPTER NPTF - 3/8 X 1/4 NPTF
- 4.7k pull-up resistor - Usually buy these in a kit as it's a lot cheaper than this site.