Get your GitHub Issues offline! In Markdown and HTML.
- Have Node.js installed on computer.
- Install this module
npm install -g offline-issues
- Authorize it by running
offline-issuesand following the commands
- Use it to save Issues as .md and .html!
For one issue:
$ offline-issues USER/REPO#0
For all issues:
$ offline-issues USER/REPO
For multiple repositories or issues:
$ offline-issues USER/REPO USER/REPO#0
$ offline-issues jlord/offline-issues muan/github-gmail#4
Whatever directory you are in, it will create a
html folder with the resulting files.
Currently working at MVP level -- it gives you the issues you specify. But I want to add to it:
- some css so the html isn't so painfully raw
- more commandline options like getting 'all' or 'closed' or 'open' or by 'author' or 'mention'
Then maybe after that:
- serve up these files locally with a nice directory page