The QC model manifesto
This manifesto defines the rules for this project. Loosely inspired by the 'Dogme 95' manifesto, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogme_95
- You may only write code when you know how to write a test case for the code.
- A test case is a QC model. If you don't know how to model it, you have no test case. You need a property. However, you are allowed to use any property. Also very simple ones.
- Unit tests are banished from the project
- The dogfooding principle: there must be a user of code and a need for a given feature before it is written. The code must be used somewhere. If not, the code will be removed from the repository.
- Discussions about tabs, spaces and indentation are only allowed when all other important discussions are solved. These include, code design, API design, implementation, tests and so on.