The Scalable HTML5+CSS Twitter buttons
@jm3. See jm3.net/buttons for live demo.by
Why should I use this?
- Scalable and Retina-ready: Scales to any size, from very small to very large, without pixelation
- No external dependencies. If Twitter’s servers flake out, your site remains speedy
- Valid HTML5 + CSS. No need to pollute your page with outdated code.
- Snowden-safe™: doesn’t track your every move the way Twitter’s buttons do (every time you visit a website with one of Twitter’s tracking buttons on it, they record that you’ve visited that site, whether you know it or not.)
Great! How do I use it?
- Just grab the code for the default button.
- Or customize your own:
- choose a button type: follow, sign in, tweet, other
- choose a decoration: Larry Bird, or your Twitter avatar
- choose a size: small, medium, large, or custom