This package integrates Git into the SME server. It features:
- Create & manage centralised git repositories through the server-manager panel.
- Access rights based on SME server users and groups.
- Per repository settings for pull and push access control (including support for setting anonymous access).
- Per repository network access setting for either local only or internet.
- All repositories accessed over HTTPS for easy remote access through firewalls.
- Separate name space for Git repositories using git subdomain (i.e. independent of ibays and other resources on the server)
- Email notification of push operations to all users that have either pull or push access to the repository
- Web viewing of repositories through gitweb
- Gravatars support in gitweb
- Automatic markdown of README.md into README.html and shown in gitweb
- git - dag repository
- gitweb - dag repository
- highlight - See http://www.andre-simon.de - Can be installed from the epel repositories