Game that uses an Affine Cipher. Player is required to decode the word using the equation and key provided. Player has 5 minutes each round to get the term.
You will be provided a word to decode based on a key. The game requires to complete each word in 5:00 minutes. The key equation will be provided and the variable x will be replaced by the number representing the alphabet. % 26 represents the remainder after long division is complete. Once the equation is calculated you will find the number on the alphabet and that will be the letter of the decoded word. —
Game Home Screen
- Affine Cipher
- Random Word Generator
- Developed idea from Cicada 3301 challenge. This challenge uses different variations of cryptography.
- Built HTML and CSS framework while concurrently using jQuery to add elements to the DOM.
Navigate to here and press start.
- None to my knowledge but could have added two player and additional Cipher types.
- Would like to add a score counter.
- Needs to be more dynamic.
- Allow user to add name for multiplayer