MarkedUp is a simple Qt4 application for editing various markup languages with real-time rendering.
I wrote this because I only touch Markdown once in a while, and I'm always forgetting syntax.
- PyQt4 or PySide With WebKit support
- Packages for the dialects you want (see below)
- A modern Python installation (2.x series)
MarkedUp speaks several dialects of markup. It will detect which ones your system supports at run-time.
- via PyTextile
- easy_install textile
- via postmarkup
- easy_install postmarkup
- via python-creole
- easy_install python-creole
- None - Suggest one and I'll build it in!
- Instant Preview
- Four Different Languages
- Custom Stylesheets
- Export Rendered HTML
# git clone git://github.com/jmhobbs/MarkedUp.git # sudo python setup.py install
It's that easy.